Saturday, July 10, 2010

So, I've Joined the Blogging World

We all do interesting things in our lives and we also try to make the most of the time we have - and I'm one of the worst offenders!  Always something happening, always going somewhere and, if people are to be believed, always doing interesting stuff.

I've followed various websites, joined various forums and shared my experiences in all sorts of web-based places but if I, or anyone else close to me, wants to reflect on times gone by then I've been increasingly conscious of the fact that my reflections on life are scattered all over the place.

So while I've resisted the idea of joining the mass blogosphere, it does seem like a way to bring together my thoughts and experiences in one place.  Especially now that I've jumped onto the insane bandwagon that is Ironman....!

Yes, me, the athletically-challenged, is going to take on one of the most challenging endurance events out there.  And, like many others before me, I'll use this blog to chart and share my journey.  Along the way I'll bring in some historical stories, and Pete (aka "Team Manager") will no doubt add the view from his side of the pool, bicycle and running route!


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment